Frequently Asked Questions
How do i choose the machine that best suits me?
When choosing a fitness machine there are some key factors to consider in order to find the machine that you need.
- All machines give information regarding the maximum recommended user weight. Always choose a model that at least supports your weight.
- You must have a clear idea of how long your machine will be used for. Add up the amount of time that you train during one week and how many people will use the product. According to the result, you will need to opt for one model or the other. Our machines are divided into the following usage categories.
- Occasional domestic use: up to 3 hours per week.
- Regular domestic use: 3 to 7 hours per week.
- Intensive domestic use: 7 to 20 hours per week.
- Semi-professional intensive use: For more than 20 hours per week.
- If you want simple training, choose products that can be adjusted manually.
- If you want guided training, choose products that have programmes.
- If you need a lot of motivation, choose i-concept products that allow you to train using applications. These help you to be more consistent with your training.
Where can i find a shop to buy from that’s close to my address?
Fill in our online form to know your closest store. Remember that you can always buy online at www.bhonlinestore.com and we will send the product to the address that you specify.
Will the machine fit in my house? How can i find out the measurements of a product?
In the product details on our website you will find all information regarding the dimensions and weight of the product.
Does the fitness product require maintenance?
All of our products require simple maintenance. The only thing that you must do is dry the sweat on the machine when you have finished exercising. This way you ensure that no corrosion will arise from the salt residue of the sweat.As well as this, the following is advisable for some of our lines:
- Treadmills: You should lubricate the running surface periodically. The lubricant can be bought on our website www.bhfitnessglobalservices.com
- Cross-trainers: You should tighten the screws that connect the rods periodically. You will know when it’s time to do this as you will hear a noise when you are exercising. Due to supporting your weight the screws may become loose over time. If you tighten them, this will be resolved.
I need the manual for my machine
The last versions of the manuals of the machines of the current collection are available in our online store. To obtain a copy of your manual introduce the product code (for example, G225) in the search function on the website and you will be directed to the information page for the article. Here you will find an option regarding specifications and download where you can download the manuals.Si no encuentras tu máquina en la web rellena el formulario que puedes encontrar al final de esta página, facilítanos el modelo de tu máquina y su número de serie y te enviaremos los manuales correspondientes. El código y el número de serie se encuentran en una pegatina pegada a la estructura, habitualmente en la parte inferior de tu máquina.
I have a technical issue with my machine. How can i resolve this?
Fill in the form on the website by choosing the technical support option and they will contact you in order to resolve your incident.
My machine is showing an error message. What does it mean?
You should consult your machine’s manual or contact our technical support team via the form on the website.
Is there technical support near to my house?
We have technicians all over the world; our support department will put you in touch with the closest one to you.
How can i find out my machine’s code?
All of our machines have their model number recorded on them. Look for a sticker or badge on the lower part of the machine or underneath it and you should find it. Here you will see a message that says “model” and the specific model of your machine.
I need a replacement part. How can i explain which one? Where can i buy one?
In your instruction manual you will find the codes of all of the parts of your machine. Contact our colleagues at the website www.bhfitnessglobalservices.com and tell them the type of machine and the part number; they will be able to help you
Are there manuals for fitting parts?
All of our machines have an assembly manual. It is advisable to have an official technician fit internal parts.
What warranty do replacement parts have?
All parts for products in the domestic sector have two years warranty.
What warranty does my machine have?
All new BH and tecnovita fitness machines have two years warranty on both parts and labour. This warranty covers technical problems, except in cases where the machine has been used incorrectly or has been used more than recommended for the specific machine.
What is the procedure for requesting a reparation under warranty?
Fill in the form on our website indicating that you wish to contact the technical support team. Provide the information requested on the form and a technician will contact you in order to resolve your incident.
I am interested in distributing BH products
Please send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of business and the product range you are interested in.
I am a supplier and i would like to receive the price list
Please send us your request to the following email address email@example.com.
I am a supplier and i would like to report a technical issue
Please send us an email message containing the data of your customer, date of purchase, machine reference and a brief description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.